86/87 GN wheels wanted--don't have to be perfect

dhauser

The end is fear
I need a set of GN wheels. I'm not looking for primo (read: expensive) examples that are mint; however, the chrome does have to be nice. Wheels that are slightly warped, bent, nicked, or have slight curb rash or slight pitting ARE OK! NO RUST or overly nasty wheels, though. Rust is the one thing I DON'T want.

These will NOT be used on a car, but for a non-automotive related project.

I will need to see pics. Let me know what you have and a shipped price. thanks.

I also have a matching set of 6 American Racing polished aluminum rims with a pair of Yokohama drag radials mounted on two, and a pair of M&H Racemaster slicks on another pair (screwed on). The wheels are super super nice with no curb rash whatsoever. Drag radials have tons of meat left (80% or so). Slicks still have some meat too, but aren't new. Comes with 5 center caps, but no lugnuts.

4 of the wheels are 15x7, and 2 of them are 15x8. Nice way to have a complete set to use both on the road and at the track.

I'd consider GN wheels plus a little cash in trade for what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• Buickwheels1.jpg
    Buickwheels1.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 133
Ok, I've bought 2 wheels, but still need two more.

If anyone has a pair of GN wheels with nice chrome (bent, warped, etc ok) let me know. ;)

i've go a set of gnx wheels with caps and tires michellin pilots 16 x 8 mounted and balanced too.kr excellent condition Los angeles Calif area

Nope. I only want GN wheels at this time. Still need a pair if anyone has some that meet the above criteria.