86-87 Fuel line

have a conversion going and need fuel line was a hot air conversion into a n/a and now 86-87 conversion I dont like the hoses they clamped onto the line could repair it but thought be easier to find a line?

I have the line that runs from the rubber off the tank to the filter and from the filter up to the front where it connects to the part that feeds the rail, I do not have that last rail/engine line. both lines are stainless. Looking for $125 shipped. PM me if interested.

I have the line that runs from the rubber off the tank to the filter and from the filter up to the front where it connects to the part that feeds the rail, I do not have that last rail/engine line. both lines are stainless. Looking for $125 shipped. PM me if interested.

intersted in the line that runs from the filter forward to engine . Please PM .

i have all the lines yo need on a 87 im parting right now about 3 hrs away fom you $50 you pull them take what you need no body on the frame easy to get to

intersted in the line that runs from the filter forward to engine . Please PM .

Are you seriously trying to snake a part out from under the thread starter? Unix clearly offered it to him.

Also i have from the filter to the rubber line and may have it still connected all the way to the fuel rail, plus the return line. Let me know if you are still in need.

Are you seriously trying to snake a part out from under the thread starter? Unix clearly offered it to him.

Also i have from the filter to the rubber line and may have it still connected all the way to the fuel rail, plus the return line. Let me know if you are still in need.

no..... it was directed if the deal did not go thru . it was not posted as sold or a PM sent or ???? Putting me "second" in line . I don't need a fuel line that bad to "snake " it from someone .

I was hoping that was the case. Usually someone will say that they want to be second in line as you stated. Carry on. :D

84ttype87drive never responded here or PM, so my offer is still up in the air. Just the line from the filter forward I would like $80 shipped.