86-87 Cam sensor and motor mounts, oil feed line adapter.

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
The shop that rebuilt my motor lost a few parts during the rebuild. Partially my fault, partially time's fault..either way, I can't put my car back together. I need both metal brackets that bolt to the block, the complete cam sensor assembly and the fitting that threads into the block on the passenger side for the turbo oil line....help a guy finally finish his 12yr project!

The shop that rebuilt my motor lost a few parts during the rebuild. Partially my fault, partially time's fault..either way, I can't put my car back together. I need both metal brackets that bolt to the block, the complete cam sensor assembly and the fitting that threads into the block on the passenger side for the turbo oil line....help a guy finally finish his 12yr project!

I have one of the brass fittings give me your address and i'll send it out to yea free of charge.

I have new factory replacement motor mounts ( they are identical to the GM mounts ), pm me if interested. Thanks, Kyle.

What kind of shop looses all those parts?? I would be worried if they were putting my motor back together. Good luck

I have a used cam sensor and cap off a 50k mile car. Its in good shape, but has been sitting for a few years......$40 shipped.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1417807374.025530.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1417807391.725817.jpg

How's $50 plus shipping sound?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

View attachment 241162View attachment 241163

How's $50 plus shipping sound?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Blaze, if IKLE doesn't come thru with the 2 new mounts, I'll prob pick yours up. Anyone know what bolts I need to mount them? Size, Thread, length, etc...

Also I'm going to need the clamp/bolt for the cam sensor too since basically my whole front cover went MIA.

278, thanx for the offer. I'm probably picking up a oil line and adapter from someone but if that doesn't work out I will take you up on your offer :)

I'm just a little confused here ? You ask for the metal brackets that bolt to the block? Then one says he has motor mounts and Blaze shows you pics. of motor mount stands that bolt to the cross member.What do you really need? Motor mounts that are metal and rubber and bolt to the block or the metal motor mount stands that bolt to the cross member and the motor mounts bolt to them ??

I'm just a little confused here ? You ask for the metal brackets that bolt to the block? Then one says he has motor mounts and Blaze shows you pics. of motor mount stands that bolt to the cross member.What do you really need? Motor mounts that are metal and rubber and bolt to the block or the metal motor mount stands that bolt to the cross member and the motor mounts bolt to them ??

I have not worked on the car since 2001 haha. It's been sitting in a climate controlled garage so I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for. I need the part(s) that go on the block itself. I didn't take the mounts off the frame. I think I just removed 1 bolt/nut on each side and the motor came out? The rubber part is on the fame, iirc on a Buick? Or am I just mistaken and I can just buy replacement motor mounts at a part store anywhere like on a Chevy? Sorry, I promise I'm not an idiot. 14yrs is a long time!

Ok,
I understand now and yes 14 years has been a spell. No the rubber part is the motor mount which bolts on the engine and to the frame pads. Two bolts each for the engine and one long one with a nut for the frame pads. I do have all those bolts if your interested. Yes you can purchase the mounts at just about any vendor here or your local parts stores.

OK, so I must've misunderstood his request. I thought he wanted the motor mount stands.

Blaze, if IKLE doesn't come thru with the 2 new mounts, I'll prob pick yours up. Anyone know what bolts I need to mount them? Size, Thread, length, etc...

Also I'm going to need the clamp/bolt for the cam sensor too since basically my whole front cover went MIA.

278, thanx for the offer. I'm probably picking up a oil line and adapter from someone but if that doesn't work out I will take you up on your offer :)
PM sent