86-87 Buick GNX and Grand National PRINTS! 11" x 14"

TurboRegal84

Staff member
I have several of each print available! All are BRAND NEW in the plastic! The Prints are hand signed by artist Thom SanSoucie and quite the collectible!

Price is $15.99 each plus $8.00 S&H within the 48 States! Paypal can be sent to TurboRegal84@Hotmail.com Please NOTE which print you would like with your payment!

I have 10 copies of Print #5806- Features the famed Buick GNX in the front! The scene is a rental store for just Grand Nationals/T-Types and GNXs!.

I have 8 copies of Print #5807- Features the 87 Grand National in the front with the GNX Close to it. The Scene is a performance shop that is having a special cruise night for just Grand Nationals!

I have just 5 copies Print #5808 - Features the several Buick Grand Nationals along with the 86 Grand National in the front! The scene is a Burger restaurant that is having a special night for just Buicks!

Attachments

• PRINT 5806.JPG
    PRINT 5806.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 7,131
  • PRINT 5807.JPG
    PRINT 5807.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 6,176
  • PRINT 5808.JPG
    PRINT 5808.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 5,294
Great prints, I have all three on display, they look really good framed with Black.

Good Luck selling yours !!

herb i want all 3. what size are they? i have the money ready. 55.97 total correct.

herb paypal sent but would still like to know the size. thanks

Brent- Yours will be shipped out tomm AM!

The shipping for all 3 to Canada is $28.45

The prints are not in color.

sounds good. one day i will have a house where i can display all my stuff

they are in black and white i have all three they look great in black frames

sounds good. one day i will have a house where i can display all my stuff

Impossible... You have to have the house first b4 you get involved w TRS... All the way from the toys to the real thing.... Dont worry you are not alone, i have those "dreams" one day.. lollol.. I noticed anything TR is fvckin addictive and $$$$$..

lol very ture. Herb just wanted to let you know i got the prints thank you very much.