85 with 87 drivetrain

esm

fr4my car is a 85 gn with 87 drivetrain -- paint and interior is 8.5 out 10 .. engine and trans have 400 miles tops on them -- engine has precision 6765 w/billet impeller /ported and polished heads/218 cam/presicion front mount and 39mm waste gate --3 inch atr down pipe and single shot exhaust -srp pistons with stock rods and brqand new turbo crank (bought from jack cotton) all arp bolts on rods and main -- has billet main caps (centers)has a art car 3400 converter and my friends dad rebuilt the crap out of the trans ---he is my friend and charged me 1k to rebuild it -car has ls1 maf with translater-lc1 wide band --scanmaster - i have qa1 12 way adjustables in fronts and stock in rear ---the rear im going to get next summer --car has front and rear atr sway bars and hotchkis lowing springs --has poly bushings --has stock rims with new mickey drag radials ----225 pump in tank --stock rear suspension im sure i forgot alot ---send me your email for pix--i forgot i have astro roof that doesnt leak at all ---
ASKING 11K OR TRADE AND CASH

Info

turbo-waste gate and radiator and rear tires are also brand new

Can you re-send the pics to me?I forgot to mark them and now I dont know whos car is whos..I am still interested.

Sorry

Sorry my little brother wants to buy it and I really can use the cash for my wedding I'll let you know if something changes

Here you go.

GLWS!

grandnational004.jpg

grandnational003.jpg

grandnational006.jpg

grandnational007.jpg