85 Wh1 with 87 drivetrain

9secWH1

i have too many cars and need to get rid of a few so. if your looking for something nice, not perfect for a great price.
just eaiser fro me to add a link to post on craigs list.
7900.obo 561 767 7057
thanks for looking
Steve

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/1940064490/gvihb

Attachments

• 100_9712.jpg
    100_9712.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,224
  • 100_9714.jpg
    100_9714.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,233
  • 100_9715.jpg
    100_9715.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,218
  • 100_9719.jpg
    100_9719.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,220
  • 100_9713.jpg
    100_9713.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,216
Sorry not really looking to trade, i have 5 cars now need to consolidate. Very very Little Rust in a couple spots.

thanks
Steve

might wanna change the link, it allows the editing and deleting. You need to link the actual post. Just an FYI

Steve,

Sorry to see this car go. I know this car and it is a great deal for the $$$. Best of Luck with the sale.

Regards,
Shev

might wanna change the link, it allows the editing and deleting. You need to link the actual post. Just an FYI

Is that why when you click on the link it reads....

I be selling onna them 85 T type designer series, wit a 87 grand national drivetrain. Has a lot of performance parts Presicion te-44, atr 3 ss dp with deltagate, bigga cam, frogmount intercooler, 36 # injectors, aluminum rad, walboro 340 hotwired, and od'er tings im sure im fergetting. car has bucket seats pw pl. rear spoiler, centerline wheels. a lot of tings have been replaced wit in the last six months; fuel pump, crank sensor, powersteering pump, front end rebuild, starter, tranny cooler and other tings. car is nice drives good.

561-XXX-XXXX Ask fer Scooba-Steve. i have a yob where im not always able to answer the phone, so leave a msg and ill get back to you after 5 or sometime after happy hour.

tried 2 fix it wont allow me to edit and asked the admin to fix the day after i posted it but nothing happened. some one deleted the ad on craigs list.

this is a Sweet car. i cant believe what people are asking for rust buckets, or stockers...

TTT for a smoking deal. I cannot believe this has not sold yet. Best of luck with it Steve.

Regards,
Shev

where is it located? + is this the 9 second wh1 in your name or heading?
Have you raced it ? if so what were the times.

its in palm beach county FL.
t-typinator where is it located? + is this the 9 second wh1 in your name or heading?
Have you raced it ? if so what were the times.

at one point of time it gn1rs and a gt 67. but never finished the combo. no i havent raced it at the track. i used it as a street car. the car currently has a precision te44 atr, 3"ss dp, FMIC, injectors, new fuel pump and hotwired...

Steve