85 Turbo Riviera Parts

85 Fuel Rail, FPR, and injectors. $75 obo

85 Turbo Riviera computer, P/N '459 (last 3), came out of a running and driving car. $50obo , prom included.

Fuel Rail Cover $25 shipped (pending sale to mybuick)

all of these items do not include shipping unless otherwise stated.

The engine is going to be used in my turbo v6 swap in my firebird. Unless you have a good 109 short block we can work a deal on?

Do you have the heavy front engine mount that bolts to engine "U shaped" It is Riviera specific, I am interested. I am sure you will use GN engine mounts instead for your Firebird no matter what year.

i think i might have that. u have a pic so we are on the same page. is it kinda big?

Here are the only pictures I have, can't take any new for a week, anyway, look below crank pulley the bracket is visible. It bolts to the engine with 4 bolts where normaly GN mounts would go, the other end goes to the front Riviera frame crossmember with 2 rubber block type mounts.

Interested in the bracket (3-5 pounds?) with the rubber mounts, if you need better pics, will have to wait to weekend.

OK, having trouble posting pic, will asap

Still interested in Riviera engine bracket, just having hard time attaching pic. The bracket is located below the crank pulley and is bolted to the block on both sides, bracket also supports a drive axle, it is visible in this pic at the bottom ( my chassis "V" struts point right at it) hope this helps, lets talk soon..

GTB chassis above rear.jpg

PS the bracket here is NOT attached to engine because engine is moved 13" forward of axle centerline, this is all prototype stuff so again hope this helps define the part

Pm'ed on the engine support bracket. Found it! I took a picture of it.

Stuff still for sale. Fuel Rail cover sold!

New price on the injector rail,harness and injectors. . $30 with shipping.

I have a working 84/85 Ignition module and coil pack. Worked when pulled out of the car, it has been in my garage. $25 shipped takes it.

84/85 aluminum alternator bracket. $20 shipped.