85 turbo car with lots of extra's

v62go

1985 t-type grey with grey interior.ac delete cover,fiberglass turbo buick hood and front and rear bumpers.manual steering and brakes,drive shaft safety loop,8.5 rear end with 410 gear and alum. cover with the supports,c-clip elim. on stock axles.f-body radiator,6 point cage,fiberglass seats,comp.eng shocks all the way around,qa1 coil springs in back,adj. upper control arms with the pinion angle set,alum. 5 gallon fuel cell,battery in trunk with on and off switch,no motor or trans or wheels....the car cut low 1.40's off the foot brake and went straight as a arrow.and is currently set up for a lsx motor but i have the motor mounts to put everything from a sm blk or big block chevy,buick v-8's(and buick and sm. blk chevy headers also)if you want pictures i can send them by camera phone just pm your number and i'll send them to you.the car is located outside mooresville north carolina 28036...also the car weighed 2800 pounds with a aluminum headed sm block,and weighs 2890 with a iron block lsx motor.the price is $2500....thanks for looking