85 Ttype in Ohio (87 engine) Any interest??

turbojustin

Ninja
Just testing the waters...so this won't be real detailed. Ask questions if you have any.

This car is on the webpage in my sig.

1985 Ttype WH1
Painted 2.5 years ago all black, about an 8 out of 10.
Shaved antenna and trunk lock
Windshield antenna
New window and door rubber
New Eaton posi
BMR boxed LCAs
BMR tubular UCAs
Walbro 340 hotwired
Gray buckets (above average condition)
New headliner
New carpet
Autometer sport comp gauges
Buickgn.com shifter handle
Tranny rebuilt (very low miles, but needs different speedo gear)
Restalled D5 converter
Polyurethane body bushings
Polygraphite suspension bushings
Heavy duty suspension springs and shocks
3"LT1/LS1 MAF and Translator
Custom front mount made from two stock units welded together
Griffin aluminum radiator
Ramchargers fans hotwired
Viper alarm

NEEDS
Car is converted to 87 engine, but the engine is not in the car. I pulled the engine two months ago because of a ticking. That's as far as it has gotten.

The passenger window needs adjusted. The door was replaced when the car was painted and there is a lot of wind noise because of this.

Car will be sold without radio or speakers.

Needs dash speaker grill.

Asking $7k with Centerline Matrix wheels and $6k without.

Like I said, I'm just testing the waters. I'm not dead set on selling the car, but if the right buyer comes along, then maybe it's time to let it go. I've had this car since 1999 and have too many projects to give it the time it deserves.

Nice looking car!! Will be great for someone! I really like those wheels!! I think I finally decided that those are the ones for me!! I'll be making my order soon! Good luck with the sale!! Someones going to get a nice car! -----Jeremy

thanks. Good luck on the wheels. According to Centerline, I got the last set when I bought these 2.5 years ago. If you can't find the wheels, you could always just buy my car.;)

I'll get the pics for you. The car is a bit dusty and dirty, but rust free. The stock wheels have atleast 80-90% tread. I've had this car since 99 and put only about 20k miles on it.

like the car justin would love to give it a good home if it might be leaving you sometime. chris

Some pics of it I have...
8b4r7sj.jpg

8e0usmo.jpg

6ns7v39.jpg

711u6f5.jpg

Can you send interior and underhood pics to BuckeyeTroop@verizon.net

Any interest in a trade for a 98 LS1 Trans Am, or know of anyone else in Columbus area that would be interested. I'm in Steubenville, Oh

Unfortunately, I'm not looking for any trades. I'm just looking to eliminate some projects and free up some $$$.

Stack1
I am actually in Champaign county, my plates say Ashland because I used to live there. My actual city is North Lewisburg, zip 43060. I only list Columbus because no one knows where North Lewisburg is at.