85 t-type $4500 obo

bama-t-type

Picasa Web Albums - us from florida - buick 85 pixx
these are some older pics of car that the past owner has on the web. i dont have a way of posting any pics at the moment. car looks about the same,the rust spots are a little worse and the driver side front bumper filler is busted.but it is a good looking car. interior is just about mint its very nice, ac works. just had turbo built by esp products has about 125 miles on it. now to the problem areas. The car sat up getting the turbo built. when i got it back together it would not shift into second gear. i believe it is a pressure problem either with the servo or valve body, you can push the servo in and it will engage trans so its not a broke band or anything like that. and it needs header gaskets replaced. other than that its good to go. for a hot air(its got a sperco fmic) the car runs very well. not a world beater but a very fun street car I'll sell it for around 4500 if not im gonna pull the glass take it to metal and get her painted. for more info fell free to call me at 334-691-4354 anytime or 334-797-3620 or pm me thanks alot BTW i have an insane amount of paper work on this car back to the early 90s

im in dothan AL. i'll try to borrow a camera to take some pics with. Car has a little rust on bottom of doors but it aint that bad. and some on top of drip rail on passengerside its kinda bad but very fixable. you can see most of it in the pics at the link on top of page its just a little worse now. but if your really interested i'll get you some pics.

I'm interested, I love Hot Air's. I just worry about the rust. The one thing I can not do on a car is paint.