85 Riviera T-Type Motor

bfurches

Ok guys...let me give you some info here

I purchased an 85 Riv from Jack at Cotton's Performance. I pulled the motor and trans, had the trans rebuilt and started disassembling the engine. I am going a different route with the power plant that I dont want to talk about just yet :) so I am selling the 85 Hot Air setup. As I mentioned before, the motor has been disassembled and currently sits in pieces, BUT the motor ran solid when I pulled it. I litterally drove the car from Jack's to my house no problem.

Asking for 1000.00 EVRYTHING I HAVE included. Pick up only. Evrything is in my garage in Springfield, MA

413-455-9795

ok...I looked around the boards at what teh stuff is selling for, and i guess i started off a little too high. 800.00 picked up...

I need this thing gone and I need some cash :)

Can you email me a list of parts you have? Are you selling any body or interior parts? I have an 84 Riv T-type stock and 85 Riv T-type with the 87 ECM.

-Jayson

I miss my white 85 Riv turbo:frown:

It had class.

WHITE, the color RIV I always wanted. You got any pictures of it? Did ya sell it? I'd just like to get my 84 stock Riv T running right. The cold start driveability problem is driving me nuts.

JAYSON

just a heads up i could not get 500 for my complete running 85t motor. nobody wants them. good luck though.

600 for the disassembled engine and what else? The only problem is the pickup only part, driving from Texas to MA to get it wouldn't be worth it.