85 Regal & T Type parts***LONG LIST***

81Regal

1) Front bumper strip, has some white still on it can easily be removed. Two rear tabs broken off, 1 can easily hold the speednut in place on the bumper. $50 + shipping
2) Dk Burgandy gauge surround, has some warping on top, very useable though. $25 + shipping
3) 85 MPH inst cluster with headlight, dimmer, and defrost switches. $50 + shipping
4) Radio trim, woodgrain and black. $25 + shipping
5) 2- 3.8L SFI Turbo emblems for on the hood, 1 has the 3 broken off. $15 + shipping.
6) Pair of upper door panels dk burgandy, with manual windows. Has the woodgrain trim strips on them with 4 covers, missing one pull strap. $60 + shipping.
7) Dk Burgandy dash, with passenger side dash plate, for A/C. no damage I could see, still has a nice chrome stripe on it. $100 + shipping
8) Tan Century dash, will fit in place of a Regal but the pass side dash plate is smaller. $100 + shipping.
9) Blue dash top cover, covers up the front speakers. $50 + shipping.
10) Dk Burgandy A pillar trim, very little fading. $25 + shipping
11) Carmine red kick panels for Regals without an ECM. Will need to be dyed to match your car.$25 + shipping.
12) Light blue kick panels for Regals without an ECM. Will need to be dyed to match your car. $25 + shipping.
13) 84-87 NA black valve covers off a 84 3.8 motor. $20 + shipping.
14) 83 & earlier NA blue valve covers off a 81 3.8 Motor. $15 + shipping
15) 4.1L intake, egr has been blocked off. Has been powdercoated gloss black. $75 + shipping.
16) 3.8L NA heads off a 84 3.8L motor, did not smoke when pulled, block was cracked. $60 + shipping.
17) 81-87 chrome front bumpers, off a 82 Regal. $50 pick up only
18) Blue over white header panel, with grill and headlight trim. Off 82 Regal. $125 + shipping

Hi there,
Any chance you have the dash top that has the speaker grilles, and this part runs the whole length of the windshield.
Looks like a large boomerang.
In burgundy?

Ship to zip code 03801.
My home email : theketz@comcast.net

Thank you.
Jonathan

Interested in

13) 84-87 NA black valve covers off a 84 3.8 motor.

Do you have the oil fill tube and or cap?

Also looking for one pull strap (color doesn't matter I'll paint it to match) and the trim piece that sits between the Dash and windshield. Runs down the bottom half of the hinge pillar.

Shipping to 14626 pls

Greg

Hi there,
Any chance you have the dash top that has the speaker grilles, and this part runs the whole length of the windshield.
Looks like a large boomerang.
In burgundy?

Ship to zip code 03801.
My home email : theketz@comcast.net

Thank you.
Jonathan

I have one in burgandy, has a crack on the driver side in the speaker grill otherwise in good used shape. $40 + shipping.
Also I have a blue one I can have professionally redyed to Dk Burgandy for $65 + shipping has a couple of broken screw holes in the defroster vent but no pieces missing.
Shipping on either one looks to be $19 due to the length of the part.

Interested in

13) 84-87 NA black valve covers off a 84 3.8 motor.

Do you have the oil fill tube and or cap?

Also looking for one pull strap (color doesn't matter I'll paint it to match) and the trim piece that sits between the Dash and windshield. Runs down the bottom half of the hinge pillar.

Shipping to 14626 pls

Greg

It has the oil fill tube and cap on it. Shipping looks to be $10.
I think I have a light burgandy one left out of my old 81 or I can get a Dk Blue one.
and the trim piece that sits between the Dash and windshield. Runs down the bottom half of the hinge pillar.
Is this the ? shaped pieces that cover the pinchweld in the door jamb?

Is this the ? shaped pieces that cover the pinchweld in the door jamb?

That sounds like an accurate description. There are only two pieces of trim on the pinchweld from the dash down. They separate about where the door jamb switch is. One goes to the floor and the other up toward the dash. The second one for the Drivers Side is what I need but if you have both and have a decent price I might take the PS as well. A quick pic will do so we are on the same page.

If the Valve covers and pull strap are in good usable shape consider them sold.

GregY

Heres some pics, the valve covers are still on the car, gaskets are shot so it shows a little oil on them.
IM004679.jpg

IM004685.jpg

IM004677.jpg

IM004678.jpg

Coulda left me somethin' when I went to the junkyard sunday;) Oh well, I got the only pair of aluminum drums in the whole yard:cool: :biggrin:

Somebody beat me to it, I did get the rear fillers and bumper strip though from the burgandy Regal.
How did I miss the aluminum drums :tongue:
Are you going to the swap meet in Sioux Falls next Sunday?

Dude when it comes to cars I got eyes like a f*ckin eagle. My head twitches and sh!t too, LOL:biggrin: I'll tell ya what, I know you're just trying to save the good parts from going to the scrap and that's cool. BUT I would appreciate it if you would help me and my friend out (monte parts) if you spy anything that has a good supply of parts. I still need a header panel and a few misc trim pieces and my buddy needs a posi rear and some burgandy parts for his ttop SS. Let me know if you see any of this stuff. I'm clear out in sioux city so it's quite a ride to go all the way out there and not find a thing:rolleyes: