85 hot air engine and more!

sully442

Well I am crossing over. I am taking apart my 85 HA. I have been gearing up to swap out my BBO from my hurst to a built V6 turbo. I can't do it (still like the set up). So I am putting set up in my 85 GN. I have lots of extra stuff comimg out .Complete HA engine (low miles GM crate) new stock turbo,nice working tranny, drive shaft,rear end (non posi), 87 ECM ,Razors Alky kit, cold air intake system,translator,MAF,Custom 3" down pipe,Stock headers, stock replacement shocks (5k miles) other stuff to sway bars etc I am sure. I am in Boston area and would preffer to sell as a lot. See how it goes. I feel bad taking it apart I was just getting to the good issues like no tracktion. Car is still togetjer if you want to see/drive it before I remove it.

Sully

How much are you asking for the complete motor + ECM, harness, and turbo?
Where are you located? I don't want to ship this suff. Motor is complete with new turbo all ignition etc, ECM turbo tweak chip for Alky. Do you want Alky kit custom down pipe etc?

Well I am crossing over. I am taking apart my 85 HA. I have been gearing up to swap out my BBO from my hurst to a built V6 turbo. I can't do it (still like the set up). So I am putting set up in my 85 GN. I have lots of extra stuff comimg out .Complete HA engine (low miles GM crate) new stock turbo,nice working tranny, drive shaft,rear end (non posi), 87 ECM ,Razors Alky kit, cold air intake system,translator,MAF,Custom 3" down pipe,Stock headers, stock replacement shocks (5k miles) other stuff to sway bars etc I am sure. I am in Boston area and would preffer to sell as a lot. See how it goes. I feel bad taking it apart I was just getting to the good issues like no tracktion. Car is still togetjer if you want to see/drive it before I remove it.

Sully
Wondering what are you looking to get for that down pipe?

Wondering what are you looking to get for that down pipe?

I am holding parts together for a little longer. Hoping to sell together, I guess next week I will start the parting out. I will get pics and repost with pricing. Thanks