85 GN for Sale in NJ

kevinfromNJ

List,
I have decided to put my 85 Grand National up for sale. More details can be seen here. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2238203

I don't have time to mess with it anymore. I had posted here about 6 weeks ago asking for help on getting it running correctly. A lot of people responded but I haven't had a lot of time to try peoples suggestions. Car does run rough but I think the right Buick person can get it running easily.

DON'T e-mail me an offer. I won't take you seriously. E-mail me and then we can exchange numbers and talk more. Thanks
Kevin
Too many other projects going on...

Anyone??? This car needs to go. Asking $4800 OBO. All serious offers will be given consideration. Thanks
Kevin Central NJ

Its not a T-type. Its a regular Grand National. I replaced the IAC valve over the weekend and the car is running and starting much better.
Thanks
Kevin

Body

Just wondering on the condition of the body? Any rust? Original paint and condition? Thanks.

The body is ok. IT has some rust and it looks like it has been repainted at some point over the years. It has one rust hole in front of the drivers side rear wheel. Thanks for looking.
KEvin

Thanks for looking fellows (and ladies )
As of now the car is sold. If the buyer backs out I will let everyone know.THanks
Kevin