85 Buick GN Complete Engine/Harness Make Offer

mongoosetoo

I am pulling the 85 GN engine, harness, computer etc. completely out and putting in a small block. The engine runs awesome and has less than 500 miles on the fresh rebuild. It runs awesome and is still in the car, ut when it gets hot it will not restart. I have changed the cam sensor, coil pack (twice), and a bunch of troublesooting. I am sick of playing the turbo game. Come test drive the engine, make me an offer and I'll pull the setup out for you.

The engine was built with melling, TRW, felpro, everything top of the shelf. All brand new internals. The heads were machined and the pistons are .020 over, TRW Power-forged. This would be a great bottom end for an 86/87 setup as well.

I'm just sick of not driving my car. I know small blocks well, just this turbo stuff is ticking me off. Make me an offer. I think $500 is a fair steal, but talk to me.

Do you have a rebuildable small block chevy laying around?? NO 305's. I'm looking for a decent 350 or 400 rebuildable. Need not be running. I might do trades??? It depends on the deal.
Call Jim at 740-403-2078