85 and 86 astro roof regals

transformer

1 of the 1035
Hello everybody,
I am selling 2 cars. 1985 (blue) and 1986 (grey) buick regals.
both are astro roof cars. both are in decent shape.
I have the title for the blue car but not the grey one... I do have the name of the last owner for the grey one though...

not sure if these pics will work on here but here is the craigslist add just in case...

https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=1683247291&db=lv

1500.00 for both (may separate and sell individual)

Will not part out (as I live in St. Louis and the cars are parked at my Dads house in Lawson, MO 64062)
SO PLEASE DONT ASK FOR PARTS

I will have to set appointments for the weekends for you to view them. but if I can not be there I can set something up with my Dad and he can be there for you too look at them.

frames in great shape

floors in good shape... not perfect, but no rust holes through them...

trunks in great shape

doors in great shape

the blue 85 has a bad left quarter panel and needs replaced, the landeau top was removed to see condition of roof.. (great shape roof)... 3.8 engine doesnt run...

this car has a Missouri title

no interior other than the dash (which is great shape)

the grey 86 has a 307 that runs and drives (smokes) 45K miles on this car.
this car was a Kentucky car but not title...
also no interior other than the dash (which is in great shape) and the pillow top seats (with working power driver)

Both cars up on blocks... tires hold air but didnt want them going flat and sitting on the ground

keys for both cars.

These are both very solid cars and would be easy hotrod/race car/ or demo derby builds. The doors on these cars are nice and are usually selling for $200.00 per door. I am sure someone could fix one and part out the other and make thier $ back with the spare parts!!! I bought these cars for spare parts for my 82 project but turned out that I do not need them..

both hoods stay open, both cars doors shut nice, both have moon roofs will will throw in a hardtop roof from a T-type that I had to cut up and rear window with the side glass all in great shape--- if you buy both cars!!! (just in case you want a non-landeau, non-astro roof top)

if you want more pics.. just PM me and I can email them to ya...

thanks for looking

Matt

Attachments

• IMG_1892.jpg
    IMG_1892.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 353
more pics

my jpg.s are just about the max size so gotta post a couple times.. sorry but I know how important pics are for you all to see!

Attachments

• IMG_1856.jpg
    IMG_1856.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 390
more pics

please dont blast me for posting pics this way!!!:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1859.jpg
    IMG_1859.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_1870.jpg
    IMG_1870.jpg