8445 3.8 heads

thessman

looking for stock buick 8445 3.8 heads in the sarasota bradenton fla area. As many sets as you have. let me know... thanks ! Steve

Attachments

• P1010014.jpg
    P1010014.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 310
I have a stock pair complete with the valves and springs. PM me if your interested. Thanks

8445 heads

I have 20 sets of the 8445 heads, but I'm located in Pa. What are you paying per set?

I have a stock set and im near you. Let me know what you are giving for them.

yes I'm for real. As I stated "in the Bradenton/ sarasota Florida area" Shipping on these heads exceed the cost of the cores. I need to pick them up to save costs. Ohio and Connecticut are to far for me to drive....:wink:
thanks! Steve

8445 heads

You still haven't answered the question. What are you willing to pay for a set of these heads?? I have 20 sets of them and will be driving from Pa. to Orlando,Fl. in June.

Shipping on these heads exceed the cost of the cores. I need to pick them up to save costs.
thanks! Steve

I'd say he is lookin @ $25 a set. I have a LOT of them !! As soon as scrap metal prices come up I'll junk em :p

well if your ever ON I-95 near Savannah GA/SC border I will meet you and have 3 sets.
PM me for my phone number if interested.

8445 heads

Steve is for real. I hooked him up with a clean set of stock heads and he paid a fair price.

Same here

PM me back with price and I even told him was going to Orlando in june could bring the 20 sets with me. No answer yet if he wants them.