84 ttype

1dollardog

Are we there yet?
Rust free body with newer paint and many new parts. I can't seem to chace down the problem so its someone elses turn. Completely rust free Arizona car. Black car whth grey/black bench. Hardtop. Stock wheels with new tires. Missing stock steering wheel. Headliner and bumper fillers are bad. Bumpers painted black. Not sure of posi, missing rpo sheet.

Asking $2900.00

I tried to post the smallest pics my camara will take but the system still says "too big". I can email them to someone and have them post them if possible.
Thanks.

Pics Of Car

Attachments

• DSC01005 (Small).JPG
    DSC01005 (Small).JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 398
  • DSC01007 (Small).JPG
    DSC01007 (Small).JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 401
  • DSC01008 (Small).JPG
    DSC01008 (Small).JPG
    87 KB · Views: 407
  • DSC01009 (Small).JPG
    DSC01009 (Small).JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 396
  • DSC01010 (Small).JPG
    DSC01010 (Small).JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 394
Nothing? This car wouldn't take much to restore. I would possibly put some money with this car and trade for an I/C GN or TType. Let me know what you have.

$2200.00 for rust free roller and I keep engine and accessories, trans, wireing harness and ecm.:)

Wait, how about you throw them back in the deal? Or are you set on keeping those parts?

So this car definately runs with all those parts inside though, right?

I'm sorry but no. Strange thing, Every part checks out good but still can't get it started. I've checked/changed all key componants, ecm,cam sensor, crank sensor, coil, and module for proper volts, conections etc... and everything checks out per the "no start" test. I'm thinking it has to be broken wire somewhere in the harness. If I pull the engine and check harness I'm sure I'll find the problem. Then I'll use it in something else or sell and make up the difference and then some hopefully. I have had the car running for a couple of seconds just after I got it and it ran smooth with absolutely no strange noises and not even any exhaust ticks. It died and hasn't fired up since. Can't get injector pulse or fire to plugs although everything seems to check out. If the car was curently running with the body it has now it would bring much more than $2900.00. Car has a Maaco paint job that looks very good. Body just needs bumper fillers. Header panel has a nickle size wedge that has been broken out and glued back in prier to the repaint but you can still tell it a little. Ask any questions you want to and I'll tell you what i know.
Thanks

I need to sell guys. Someone make me an offer. It would make a great drag car project or restore. Car is complete and has been taken good care of.