84 ttype rust free roller.

1dollardog

Are we there yet?
I'm selling as a roller but is complete with engine and trans. I bought the car to fix but have absolutely no time for it. Was told to me by the previous owner that it ran perfectly one day and just wouldn't start the next. New rebuilt turbo, cold air kit fed into '87 air dam, new fuel pump, newer dual exhaust, 87 module upgrade, will not start but shouldn't be too hard to fix, has fire to plugs. RPO sheet missing and I have never driven car so I'm not sure if it is a posi. No power locks or windows. Ac is complete. Bench seat with column shift. Original digi dash car but has been replaced with regular dash from n/a regal and I have the non working digi dash to go with car. New tires on original signiture series wheels. Body doesn't have rust anywhere and has been repainted reciently but it is a Maaco job (good at 10 feet) needs bumper fillers. Black car with black and grey interrior. Needs headliner. Asking $3500.00 or might trade. Car located in eastern Tennessee. Original odometer is at around 117K.

I'll take the car and strip it for you so you can get more then 3500 and all i want is the frame and body

also I'll sell the parts for you

I sent ya some pics of the car today. Wadya think? You need her! Tell you what, You can come get it and use what you can and sell the rest but can you loan me $3500.00 first. I promise to pay it back if you can't sell the parts for me:wink: .

Oops. Not sure what went wrong. I sent them from work today where I have DSL (I have dial up at home). I'll try again Monday

Pics are going to be a while. Home computer has dial up and takes for ever and work computer crashed and won't be back up till next week. I haven't done a compression test. Car will start if shot with some gas or starting fluid in the throttle body. It will run untill it runs out of what ever you shoot in it. When it starts it runs super smooth and absolutely no noises anywhere. It may have a bad ground or bad ecm or something simple. I work all the time and the car has been at a "mechanic" for 2 months and he hasn't touched it and I'm ready to move on.

Still open to offers or trades. I talked to the mechanic and he said he would be working on it this weekend. If he gets it going I'll either keep it or it will take more to buy it from me. Make me an offer while I'm still ready to sell or trade......