'84 TR 2,500 in OH

'71buickg.s.

Hey all, been busy with work and school and let the old thread go away. I've got the car dependable now, had a bad fuel leak but reaplaced the line with braided stainless steel. Took care of the popping at high rpms, go figure! Well, car has unknown miles, but engine has about 3000, and tranny considerably less since its rebuild by Patrick Smith, on this board. Its an '85 block, '86-'87 setup, stock intercooler, stock downpipe, Aftermarket turbo, its a turbonetics maybe one step larger than stock. Has a solid maf pipe, k&n filter, new maf, 36lb injectors and 2 chips to go with it. Has a heater delete plate. Brand new ecm, custom side exhaust (2.5 inch) stock 7.5 inch pegleg with highway gears, 200r4 tranny, d5 converter, gn rims with bfg radial t/a's Maroon split bench interior with tach, boost, water temp, oil pressure and volts gauges. Car has some rust in quarters and surface rust elsewhere, makes a PERFECT sleeper, unfortunately, gas is too much for me and im looking into something smaller. With the car i will include lt1 valve springs that are brand new. the price is 2,500. I'm pretty firm on that, tell me if i'm out of line, ONLY reply to this thread if interested, i dont check email very often. I can get anyone any pics they want of the car, just ask.

Attachments

• MVC-029S.JPG
    MVC-029S.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 494
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 456
Come on guys, this is a cheap turbo car with lots of new parts. Driving it from DFW, TX to Cincinnati, OH it got over 30 mpg!

is the price too high? It needs paint ant a headliner. Has manual locks and windows and seat, vacuum brakes... a new ign control module... doesnt throw any codes but the wastegate solenoid code, and it only throws that because it doesnt have one. It has a great wiring harness, gn gas tank, gn driveshaft, hotwire kit, many things that are overlooked on factory turbo cars that nobody really realizes they need/have until they do a swap like this. Its got a glasspack for a muffler, and it gives it a great rumble thats surprisingly quiet! somebody please reply and tell me why there isnt any interest in an incredible sleeper that has HUGE potential to be a 10 or 11 second street beast!?

pm sent again....I have someone locally interested. Says he has cash in hand!

84 turbo Regal for sale

Is the car still available? I'll be in Ohio on Friday let me know the status please, thanks, Carmelo

im pretty disappointed that there are over 450 views and not even 10 replies from anyone but me, whats wrong with this car? why isnt it buyable?

Start over

Ok, lets pretend that this is the beginning of the thread:

Here's what ive got for sale:

1984 Regal Limited
champagne colored exterior with burgundy landeau roof
burgundy split bench (60/40) interior
It has chrome along the bottom of the doors
It has a very solid trunk, only surface rust everywhere but rear drivers quarter is a bit soft.
It comes with gn rims with 3 centercaps
has BFG radial t/a 235/60(?)/15's
Body fillers are in good condition
Interior is very clean has no headliner though
Engine is an '85 GN block, as are heads has less than 4000 miles on it
Intake and such is from an 86-87
Turbo is turbonetics, not sure what the numbers really are, has VERY little back and forth play, is slightly bigger than stock.
Has stock intercooler
Newer maf
kn filter with chrome maf pipe
stock downpipe into 2.5" custom exhaust that exits out the pass. side (has brand new cat)
New ign control module
New ecm
36lb blue tops
3 chips to go with injectors
86-87 wiring harness in EXCELLENT condition
200r4 tranny out of same '85 gn as motor rebuilt recently (less than 3000 miles)
Pegleg 7.5 inch rear end with highway gears
Gn driveshaft
Gn gas tank
New fuel lines
New timing chain
Stock D5 convertor
New master cylinder
New s-10 rear cylinders
Have a boost gauge that goes from 2-30psi
Autometer 2 5/8" tach
Autozone tripe gauge set custom mounted into dash

I have it for sale locally and soon to be on autotrader for $3200
For you guys, its $2500 , i think thats a great deal, i just got it back from the muffler shop tonight, and i left sideways, and spooled instantly to 16psi, the car had a clogged cat mixed with an exhaust leak in the crossover, both are fixed $150 dollars later. This car would make an incredible project, and i need to get rid of it SOON.

pics... note that that downpipe isnt on the car anymore, it was replaced with a stock unit.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 59
  • MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 59
  • MVC-013S.JPG
    MVC-013S.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 60
  • MVC-016S.JPG
    MVC-016S.JPG