84 T - Type

maliblu

MY friend has a 84 T - Type with T - Tops parting out Located in NYC. Inquire with needs. No rear end, rear sway bar, or seats. Motor is in Michigan and is for sale. Have motor but needs to be rebuilt. Motor has been torn down to a short block but have all parts. Have tranny needs rebuild (NYC). Make offers for motor and tranny or inquire with other needs. Have hood and trunk with spoiler. Just inquire and I will let you know if he has it. Thanks.

body

car does have title but body is ruff. both fenders banged up doors rusted, floor rusted, etc.

thats ok how much does he want for just the body and title minus everything? I need a project car!

body

I will talk to him this week and let you know. Are you in a rush to get it because some of the parts such as the rear and seats are still in the car but are already sold just not removed.

body

the car is two tone black on the top and bottom and the middle is dark grey

T - Type

I have another person interested in the motor if he does not want it I will get back to you. Make an offer for pricing.

doors

I believe the doors have some rust on the bottm in the usual places. sorry guys I have not been responding, selling a car for a friend that works alot and in another state is kinda ruff

do you have any aftermarket upgrade type part for sale? like bigger downpipe, uppipe, injectors, etc? Ive got a stock hotair 85 im upgrading, any performance parts you have id likely be interested in.... thanks :)