84 t for sale

shaneo

Well i bought this car to fix it up.. It is a 84 BLack t-type with spoiler The inter will need redone. I have been trying to get a hold of this car since 2000. I have had it for a month and got it back up and running just to find out the turbo is junk.. But anyways no big deal i was going to put a Poston enterprises TA33c turbo on it but we just found out that we have another baby on the way!!!:eek: :eek: So i do not have money to fix this thing up and after all this time trying to get this thing (buying) back up in good shape.. THe GOOD the motor is built here are some specs Watson rupprel built the motor and blue printed and balanced it here are a few things, h beam rods kb pistons, piston 565 grams,piston pins 216 grams,piston rigs 52, total rod 486+205 grams, insert 41 grams, rotary 533 grams, reciprocating 415 40%factor, and bob weight 948 grams, heads and intake ported and match I was told that the rods and pistons are trw but not for sure... The motor has about 20k miles on it I have some papers on the motor also pics of it when they were building it... The tranny was built by a tranny guy here in town bob feathers very good guy.. The car has sport line spring, suspension techniques sway bars. Just need some tlc pics soon make me an offer i dont know what to ask for it... The car does need redone!!!