84 rough idle no power

Mmffnick

hey guys iv got a 84 ha car that just got done installing a built 4.1 it has a rough idle with no power it has a new injector harness ,Hotwire kit,new fuel pump,injectors,zo6 meter and translator, new cam sensor caspers cap, coil and module,plugs gapped correctly,wires,pretty much everything new but body iv ohmed the coil it's good checked resantnce on plug wires
Everything here I'm at a loss it has a 86 computer with a chip number 6 cyl is the issue replaced the injectiors thought I had a bad one but wasn't it replacd the injector harness no cure and checked everything else the powerlogger flashes coolant temp sensor and tps voltage hig but scan master shows good so I replaced both and reset tps only thing I have found was th fuel pressure regulatior was bad so I replaced the diaphragm and it is still acting silly I wouldn't get on here and ask before I searched around and done some reading of thread s so any ideas would help can't run the car very Long because I dont wanna hurt the new engine trying to fix this issue

Check for vac leaks. My 3yr old son likes to climb on my front bumper and pull on things. I had a vacuum leak that I couldn't find and my car ran the same way I got KR at only 5psi. Sometimes hoses may get bumped off or break.