84 Hot air intake powder coating

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
I have taken on some powder coating on intakes and other items. I happened to have an 84 intake in my stock so i decided to powder coat it like I did my hot air intake to see how it turned out. So, I will have an intake for sale that has been completely stripped down and glass bead blasted, then cooked, powder coated and clear coat powder coated. The end result is an almost impossible to chip, or remove coating (trust me) that is extremely durable. The color is a nice calm silver that really pops out against black and chrome. Please see where I did my 84, and added all the components to it. This first intake is spoken for and sold, however there will be a core sent into exchange which will be refinished for the next person wanting one.

Here is the intake glass bead blasted and cleaned 100% of all debris and existing coatings by the mfg.

Here is the intake after initial baking to purge all air pockets and contaminates from the intake. Notice I do take the time to cover all threads, and plug holes so no powder gets on threads

by the way, this is what it looked like before

This is the silver applied before clear coating

Final product images with clear coating

If you have an interest in having me refinish an intake, the cost for complete prep/refinish including your core is $150 shipped. You provide the shipping costs for the core to me. At this time I will offer refinishing for those which have cores only since I do not have a core base. If you have ported intakes or any other items that would like for me to refinish I can discuss with you about the cost off line via PM. I also offer other items to be powder coated such as brackets

Timing covers, oil pans, etc.