84 gn lear Siegler upper door panels and rear inserts for sale

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
sand grey upper door panels and rear inserts from my 84 gn.
very very nice shape!!! no tears or rips. there is some wear on the top of the driver side panel. I tried to show it in the pictures, but its hard to see.

PLEASE NOTE!!!
THE PULL STRAPS AND ESCUTCHEONS WILL NOT BE INCLUDED. NOR WILL THE POWER WINDOW SWITCHES BE INCLUDED!

$80 shipped
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

finally someone with the same interior color as mine. Any idea where to get show quality panels in that color. Maybe Brian?

If he doesn't take them put me next in line

hotacar, I sent you a pm yesterday.

boost231, brian sells the upper panels and inserts in that color and fabric (pui) on his site. kinda pricey, but worth it if your really anal like I am (don't go there:D)
I just bought some because I'm getting new seat covers and I want everything to match.
I was really surprised at how close a match this is to the original. it really is a 99% match. better than I had expected.

does he have paint to match? how do you clean the lower panels and the carpet type stuff at the bottom

I think he is selling the correct sand grey paint again. it was good stuff back when I needed a can of it.
he stopped for awhile, so when I needed more, I found the paint code somewhere in the ha section. I believe jerryl posted it.
the bottom panels in the picture are actually from a 87gn that I painted with that paint code. just prep them good, use a adhesive promoter, and put a semi-gloss coat on them when your done for a little extra scratch resistance. I challenge anyone to tell the difference from original.
if yours are cracked or dry rotted, find some nice used ones(any color) and do the same.

just install new carpet on them. you'll want it to match whatever your floor carpet is. so get the right color from that. I installed black carpet in mine, so matching was very easy. it's just that roll up carpet you get from Walmart ($10). easy to cut (good razor blade and long metal straight edge)
use 3m 1357 for your adhesive

I installed the new uppers last night. I can post a pic if you want. I've installed a couple sets of these aftermarket uppers before, and they did take a bit of tweeking and adjusting to get a nice as fit as original. the problem is usually the bend at the top not being formed correctly.
but last night the stars and planets must've all lined up correctly because these things went on and fit just as nice as the originals.

hotacar, I just now saw your post, lol!
boost, let me know if you want them. I'm dropping the price to $70 shipped

are they still for sale? i need upper door panels for my 84

who is brian??.. i'm having trouble finding sandgray paint to restore my interior...i usually use SEM Color Coat but they dont carry it. I've noticed gbodyparts carries sandgray but i'm not sure if its any good. does Brian = Gbodyparts??

boost231 was next in line, if he doesn't want them then their all yours if you still want them.

yes brian is gbody parts. when I bought a can of the sand gray a few years ago, I was very happy with it.
if you buy anything from gbody parts, make sure you make a 10 minute utube video of you meticulously unpacking it, and send it to his email, he wants everybody to do that from now on.
:)

ok..thanks!!..i actually have a small list of parts i'm thinking bout getting from gbodyparts in the near future, and yes i still want them..if he is not getting them let me know as soon as possible..i could really use them :D

^ you can have them. i will pass and give them to someone who really needs them.

thank you!! i really appreciate it Boost231...and thanks for all the helpful info too, i been following your threads on hot airs and learned plenty.i'm new to turbo buick cars.

so how exactly does this work..how do i pay for them..paypal??

no problem, i was just going to pick them up and have them for a spare. i would rather someone put them on the car. if i got them they would just sit for years. Anyways probably paypal but we will see. the OP is a good guy so he will do you right ;)

if you have any questions pm me or call me