84 Caprice 4dr (Land Yacht)

RI87

Not much to say about it, bought it up on Proctor VT maybe 2 years ago now or so, had 20 something k on it for mileage at a dealer, was a old lady's car that had sat in her garage forever.

Has 4 doors, 305v8 4bbl, 700-4r auto w/OD, heat works, lights work, brakes all work, had new tires and some older american racing rims tossed on there. Offhand I know both endlinks for the swaybar need to be changed out (have em in the trunk) and the battery is pretty dead from sitting for about 8 months unused now- so plan a battery and full tune-up. Other than that.... take her away, good paint, solid undercoated floors, no rips or tears or stains on the seats, etc.

I'm asking $750, both VT and RI are title exempt states so its bill of sale only. I have pics but no hosting so I can email them to whoever was seriously interested...

Bump... Note: This car is ready to go. Brand New battery, some bulbs, some fluids, etc etc etc this morning so it now RUNS and DRIVES. I got her ready to drive to upstate vermont before the end of the month if need be so if interested let me know before that.

NEW PRICE DUE TO $$$ INVESTED TODAY: $875/bo, partial trades considered for ???