Mahle Pistons
CNC ported 241 Casting heads
Compression 10.5:1
LS6 Intake
Small Cam (Not sure on the size)
Headers
Flow Master Mufflers

Transmission
Roller Turbo 400 with manual reverse VB built by Mike Riding (MI) (recently freshened) (Trans brake)
Converter (fresh) 4800 stall on spray, 3000 on motor by Mike riding (MI)

Rear End
8.8 rear end with 3.71 gear,
Strange axles 31 or 33 spline
C clip eliminators
Strange spool
Superior axles and fresh rebuilt posi

Suspension
Double adjustable uppers
Single adjustable lowers
Welded frame ties
New Rubber, new door molding and seals

Misc.
New Red paint job ($2000)
Twin 255l in tank pumps, rear mount filter and rear mount return style regulator
Battery relocated in the hatch in Morosso Battery Box

I had originally purchased this car to finish the small details and make a nice street car, my plans have changed and I need the garage space. Motor has several passes on spray (225 shot) and doesn’t miss a beat. Consistent 9.70 car on spray. Runs 11.60 on motor with a nitrous tune (17* timing). The car does not have any street miles on it and probably has approximately a season of racing on the motor. The car has fresh red paint ($2K) and the body/chassis looks good. I would give it an 8 on a scale of 10. The car does not have a cage in it and would make a nice grudge car because it looks so unassuming. Needs some minor finishing (Gauges, interior pieces) but you can get in the car and go as is. I have pics I can send upon requst. $5500 OBO

If interested please PM.

$4500 Takes it. For some reason i can not post pics. It doesnt give me the option too:confused: If you are seriously interested PM me and ill send pics.

Thanks

well guess you dont want to sell this car have a nice day............prove the time i have cash and a trialer its that simple...........

i work crazy hours i will be in touch can you pm me your number and i will call you i have friends in mi would you mind letting someone look at the car for me and if its what you say it is ill wire you the money and when you have the funds you can release the car to my friend and ill get it back to nj.........

i work crazy hours i will be in touch can you pm me your number and i will call you i have friends in mi would you mind letting someone look at the car for me and if its what you say it is ill wire you the money and when you have the funds you can release the car to my friend and ill get it back to nj.........

Had someone come take a look already and looks like a done deal for this weekend. I'll keep you posted and shoot you my cell just in case.

Thanks

Well someone is about to get a deal, a built ls1, built trans, built rear end, nice rust free car, new paint. It doesn't get any sweeter than that. I would have kept it if I had the room!

I'd like to thank all the tire kickers for wasting my time. lol Concerned with what times it runs and etc. The few that were serious and actually contacted the shop that built the car told you the car was excactly as described and ran what it did. Maybe it was too cheap for what it was and thats why it took longer than expected to sell. lol Built LS1 on a 200+ shot in a mudstang....What do you think it would have run. Even if it had run 12's, at 140 MPH, you got 9 second power! ;)

dude your a dick i have a malibu that runs 9s and its harder than you think just cause the car goes 140 dont mean you getting that 9s pass...........huh tire kicker i have 13 cars because of the price is why i wanted clearification i would have paid 6000 for the car if it runs the number

Status
Not open for further replies.