84 Buick grand national project

84Sam

I was gonna sell car but looking more like a part out now 84 grand national

Last edited:
I would like to sell my 84 Buick Gn I bought as a project interior motor trans all taken out the motor was supposedly rebuilt over 8yrs ago have lots of parts that came with it also have some parts I've bought since the doors were also removed but I have two sets of doors have Lear siegler seats bodywork started but not completed im asking 2500 for all of it lots of parts. Located in Corpus Christi Texas

Damn phone! Do you have a Texas title? Floors and trunk have rust? Need more pics. Thanks!

Damn phone! Do you have a Texas title? Floors and trunk have rust? Need more pics. Thanks!
No Rust in trunk I just found small rust holes in floor board some one put fiber glass over them Texas title I can send pics later send me a your #

b859a536b2de82416c1890e7f2f58cfe.jpg
I need this at the moment. Its the connector for the heater/blower located right around the passenger side wheel well. If you've got the power antenna unit, I'll get that too. Once I start putting this baby back together I'm sure I will run into some other stuff. Post some pics.

Tapatalked from my CM GS3

This is likely my old car if it has t tops and a 86/87 interior. The battery negative cable caught fire along with several other wires. It was towed by my apartments and then ended up in Dallas sitting on the street. I could not pay the fees they wanted at the time.

Scan0002.jpg