84 blue t-type roller

G-bodyguy

I bought this car a couple of years ago off a guy on this sight. I haven't really done anything with it except buy a couple of parts for it. Its a southern car from Alabama blue with blue interior, power windows, locks and seats, interior has been redone and is nice, it comes with new bumper fillers, new rubber bumper strips, fiberglass hood, a buick regal V8 wiring harness, header panel, and passenger fender. The fillers and bumper strips on the car are still nice the new ones were just extras I got with the car or I purchased myself. The only bad parts to the car are the front passenger fender and header panel which I have replacements for and about a half dollar size dent in the rear quarter panel.The car has an 8.5 rearend but I believe previous owners welded the spider gears together to make a spool type rearend. Everything else on the car is nice and in very good condition. The car is up at a relatives house in Hinckley Ohio. The only reason I am selling it is because I bought myself and old 30 model a coupe hot rod project I have always wanted. I am asking 2300 obo phone # you can reach me at is 740- 973-1972 I would be glad to answer any and all questions about it.Update I am also going to throw in a aluminum core support, some boxed upper and lower rear control arms that I made from some factory arms,and a couple different sets of brace bars that were found on some g-body cars(don't know for sure what all ones I have)
84t-type001.jpg

84t-type003.jpg

84t-type011.jpg

84t-type012.jpg

I live in Columbus Ohio.. about 2 hrs south of where the car is, Hinckley is about a 1/2 hr south of Cleveland.

Got any underhood pics and is the right front wheel from a hot air GN that's been partially stripped?

It will take me alittle while to get more pics of the car and yes I believe that is the case with the right front wheel, it was like that when I bought it and I have always been curious as to why that one was different.

update...got alot more pics of it, let me know if interested I can send them to you. new price 2300.00