84 85 hot air parts for sale

xippman

just took the motor apart so every thing is for sale . if there is something you need let me no .
some thing i have are
1. Ported hot air intake, knife edged entry at turbo
2. Ported TB (professionally done)
3. Alum Big Mouth cold air (BRAND NEW from Turbo Regal custom parts
ecm, let me no .

I'm interested in prety much everything you have listed, plus any other hot air perfromance parts you may have (downpipe, uppipe, headers, etc. etc.) Please let me know prices and shipping on whatever stuff you may have (shipping to 33703, St. Petersburg FL) Also, do you have the correct vaccuum "Y" for the wastegae actuator witht the proper restriction in it? thanks for the info!

Email : The.Lynchster @gmail.com

sorry everone just got back the motor is apart, so any piece is for sell ,
it is a 20 bolt sorry , i will have pic up this week . shoot me a price on the stuff. everything needs to go

Parts

If you're parting the entire car, I'm interested in both inner front fenders and the fan shroud.

I just got a PM back from him, as I offered to post pics for him. Here are pics of the Intake manifold and the big mouth. I sold him these parts not too long ago, and I don't believe he has even installed them as he is converting to IC'ed as well. The big mouth had less than 100 miles, but I gave him a new in the box K&N because I creased the one that came with it. Same size, etc. The pipes are not polished, but could be easily. Mark Heufman (sp?) makes some quality stuff, and this piece fits awesome, installs very easy. I will try to find pics of the TB, but I may have deleted them.

Squid

Attachments

• DSC00049.JPG
    DSC00049.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC00050.JPG
    DSC00050.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00051.JPG
    DSC00051.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00057.JPG