84/85 and 86/87 used parts

Hot Air Beast

Hot Air Lover
Ok, here are six used parts for an 1987 GN and four other parts for all years.

7 of 12
Hub engine crankshaft and camshaft balancer (25525499) $20

Here are the terms I put in the first post and they apply equally here. Happy hunting.

A number of years back I acquired a few tote boxes of 85-87 GN parts. The guy planning on converting an 85 to an 87 gave up. I need room here in Fla. so here we go. All parts are used. All parts are as is. I will provide more photos to any one who wants more. All part numbers come directly from the part itself where visible. All prices are in US dollars. Shipping is extra. I prefer to ship via USPS but will ship via UPS or FedEx if you want. I would like payment by check or USPS money order AFTER you receive and inspect the part. Shipping over $15 USD is to be paid up front. All parts will be surface cleaned before shipping so it could take me a while to ship. You can communicate with me either by pm or send to phil@zynetonline.com

I sold some stuff a few years back and packaging can be challenging. Please be patient after you order.

Are the only items for sale the crankshaft and balancer ?
I don't now much about the '87 as to pulleys. I will pm you a few pics of all serpentine pulleys that I have. Tensioner is spoken for.

Many other parts in the four threads. I just made a mistake and posted this one by hitting the post button rather than the attach file button.

Everything? All four posts worth? All 84/85 and 86/87? Never thought about it shipping without packageing would be horrendous - one tote is very heavy. Fan shrouds are big. If you are serious I will think about it. If you just mean this post, there is only one pulley listed.