'84 4.1L for sale, carb'd, 50% crank balance w/ mallory metal

joedirtmcd3

Hoping to find a buyer for my '84 4.1L. Had it in my chevette for the past 5+ years with a set of Hooker headers that were designed for the swap. Headers rusted out and I pulled the drivetrain to fix them. They were beyond repair so I decided to sell my 700R4 and now I plan to swap in a different motor. Located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania zip 17110

Engine details:
50% race balanced crank w/mallory metal
Iskendarian high lift cam (270?)
FelPro head gaskets w/ARP studs
Weiand open plenum intake manifold
NOS Cheater nitrous plate with 100shot
Edelbrock 500CFM carb mech. choke
Edelbrock replacement hydraulic lifters
High volume oil pump
100A chrome 3 wire alternator (still have lifetime warranty docs)
MSD HEI module + MSD HEI Distributor Coil

Might be forgetting things but its a basic carb'd motor, complete and ready to run minus headers. I have pics of it sitting on the engine stand in the garage. It probably has approx 2,000 miles on it since head gaskets and ARP head studs.
I paid $700 for the long block back in '07. The chevette was never a daily, just a toy... so very few miles. Only sprayed nitrous twice, first time it destroyed the 700r4 that was on its way out anyways and second time it blew holes out the rusted headers. Motor is in great shape!
Make me an offer please!!!!
joedvette41@gmail.com

Any chance at all you could do me a favor and send me a pic of the motor mounts pretty pretty please. I'm gonna do a lc2 conversion in my chevette and knew of the kit that you had but can't seem to find one anywhere. I was gonna try Novak conversion mounts. Any advice you can give would be appreciated. You could text me pics if you like
203 213 9126 thanks and happy new year

Motor was just sitting in there to see if I would encounter problems. Also is the oil pan part of the kit as well??? Thanks again

Attachments

• IMG_4406.jpg
    IMG_4406.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG953447.jpg
    IMG953447.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 138