Complete engine for sale ...

Have complete 3.8 out of GN. Had 55k miles on it when it was taken out.
COMPLETELY NEW

NEVER STARTED

Build includes:

Champion heads ported and intake matched to champion intake.
Champion fuel rails
Scorpion rockers
Casper cam sensor
New Comp Cam with roller lifters PN 69-400-8
Comp cam chain and gears
RJC bullet proof head gaskets
New push rods
New timing chain cover
New high volume oil pump / gears
All ARP studs - heads - mains - and headers.
Champion valve covers - wrinkle black powder coated / intake powder coated to match
All 4 billet mains
Billet girdle as well and scraper
RJC deep pan with pick up
HR motor mounts
Scat stroker 4.1 3.625 forged crank and 5.970 7/16 rods 4340 forged H beams and crank diamond Pistons bored 20 over. Pistons ceramic coated both skirts and tops.
Coated clevite bearings - rods mains
Block clearances for addition stroke
New water pump
New flex plate
Engine block painted black
Stainless TT headers with Copper gasket
BHJ balancer

Everything is new !

Completely balanced and assembled
Machine work done by Heart beat in Mt Dora, FL assembled by Larry Macedo - engine building legend.

I changed engine plans and have gone to TA Alum block build due to application of road racing NOT drag racing and oil flow issues of stock block at sustained high rpm and distance. Could disassemble to keep some of the parts heads etc but would rather just sell complete.

Can remove oil pan for serious buyer to show pictures....

$9,000.00 OBO can create and ship buy buyer will need to pay for shipping. Will create for free. I am in central Florida and can drive to meet to deliver half way etc - but not super crazy far, please. Engine was build to make 800 at the wheel with TT set up

Last edited:
image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 284
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 277
What ? TT headers - found on Internet I wanna say around 500 / 600 stainless steel. They are brand new. Not even been installed just hung on two or three studs for mock up. Also have another set I think hooker ceramic coated that make a single turbo header set up. But not 100% on the brand - both sets come with the engine

Hey bud how negotiable are you my bud just blew his 10 sec GN motor and needs another?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Can your Bud handle the power this engine gonnoa make ?

Just kidding - what happened to his ?

There is some room / where are you located ?

Engine must go ! We will cover UPS shipping and creating cost.

If it does not sell here quickly we will simply disassemble and use heads etc for TA Alum block build. Best offer takes it complete....

Interested for short block if it gets dismantled. Please let me know your asking price then. PM is good. I don't get in here much.