83 T-Type

Great Site. I have been surfing for hours since I bought it this week. Picked up an 83 T Type with a 70mm Precision Turbo, larger intercooler, Meth injection, rebuilt motor with ported heads and larger cam. I have been a Mustang guy for years and racing motorcycles. This has been my dream car so I finally got one.

Hello FtCampbellBusa! Welcome to Turbobuick.com..........the coolest site on the Internet..........

Once your post count is higher you can post up pictures of the car. Welcome to the sight.

i will add that to my list of things i need to know .. Sounds like a bunch of hot air to me ;)

What is agrivating is that the HA cars were made from 78 to 85 and only 2 years are SFI, but the rest have no support at all.:( I guess that's why I work with them. I like the underdog.:biggrin:

what is agrivating is that the ha cars were made from 78 to 85 and only 2 years are sfi, but the rest have no support at all.:( i guess that's why i work with them. I like the underdog.:biggrin:
well charlie people have been lead to believe that a hot air car cost 2 times more to make fast .. So they grab the first innercooler that comes to town ..whores

well charlie people have been lead to believe that a hot air car cost 2 times more to make fast .. So they grab the first innercooler that comes to town ..whores

It really doesn't Paul. that's the funny thing. It does take more work and understanding on how to do it though. I'll bring up Smokey Yunik and Rick Dobertin as an example. Smokey got 250 HP and 50 MPG out of a Fiero with a 4 banger in it and rick built 2 different cars with draw through carb turbo set ups. Most guys can't even get their IC cars to do like they want in the first place so they'd be better off learning on something a little simpler in design.:)