83 t-type parts for sale

83build-up

I have a complete 83 t-type i'm parting out with buckets and center console.the car is black and has power windows.the doors are in real good shape.but i have allmost anything someone might need.the drivetrain is out of the car.the motor may need a rebuild but if you need a complete block or heads or what ever let me know.From carb to air pump to metal heater tubes to headers and any other pipe you may need.The int. is not perfect,the drivers seat is torn.Have a complete dash and gauges with the clock and temp gauges and of course the turbo lights gauge.the int.color is grey.the hood and rimes are allready gone so let me know if anyone needs anything thanks.

Do you have the emblems on the right fender?
How many miles on the trans?
Do you have a new turn siganal switch?
Did you hogout the turbo?

parts

I have a t-type emblem which came off the trunk lid.The trans has over 100,000.the turn signal switch is orig.and looks to be in good shape,the chrome is not peeling off.the letters OFF for the wipers is starting to fade it also has cruise.the turbo is bone stock and never been touched.

parts

I live in a suberb of cleveland about 10 miles away.The buckets seats are not perfect.the drivers side is torn and may need to be redone or just put seat covers on them.the passenger isn't so bad.the center console is decent but is dirty.if you want the shifter assembley the T-handle part is missing.the back seat is in good shape.these are a cloth light gray color.

turbo

the turbo is stock 83 but I think it has been rebuilt once in it's lifetime.It's got the adjustable wastegate rod on it.It spins freely but seems to have VERY,VERY slight side to side play not in and out.I'm not sure if it has the .63 exhaust.

Wish I was closer I'd come pick-up the block to have some thing to ticker with :(
If you already haven't list the block in the parts section, it's the same casting as the 86/87...109 and so are the heads 8445. There should be some intrest.
If you have a posi in it people close to you would be intrested in that too.
Jim

If it's the original block, it won't be a *109 casting. It won't even be a 20-bolt block.

Turbo crank though.

Aluminum bumper inserts too.

ECM.

Originally posted by b4black
If it's the original block, it won't be a *109 casting. It won't even be a 20-bolt block.

Turbo crank though.

Aluminum bumper inserts too.

ECM.
That's right it's a 14 bolt . Opps...Some times I don't know where my mind is at. HMMM..ECM

i sent you a pm. also how is the chrome on the turbo 3.8 litre emblems on the hood bulge?