83 T-type and 83 Riviera parts for sale

84ZZ4

I'm not going to bother putting a price on most of this junk--no reasonable offer refused! I want it gone--either sold or in the garbage. Pictures of any part are available upon request. Parts are organized by what car they came off of (if I know), miscellaneous parts are at the end.

Shipping is available (you pay) on most of the medium to small parts, larger parts are pickup only.

83 Regal T-Type parts:

* set of heads/valve covers... not sure what casting #, can look if anyone is interested
* front cover w/water pump, w/o oil pump
* AIR control valve / cruise vacuum servo
* misc hard lines (vacuum / coolant?)
* oil pan
* manifold heat stove
* feed pipe from exhaust to turbo
* pipe from turbo down (I think)
* heat shield for A/C evaporator / blower box
* Turbo crank, needs polishing

83 Riviera Parts:

* 1225450 ECM, 83 307
* Set of working, Power Mirrors Pass side housing slightly damaged
* 2 brand new trunk support cylinders
* Hood ornament
* Headlight Switch
* Brand new still in bag drum cylinder, Adv Auto P/N W37423 SKU 3640191
* Set of barely used fiberglass bumper fillers
* set of taillights
* wood grain dash panels + complete glove box
* complete front header panel, with grille and headlights

Misc Parts:

* 4bbl holley carb, only id'ing marks are L7454 2921 on the fuel inlet ($20)
* Haynes holley carb manual ($5)
* complete 4.1L V6 long block-- no intake manifold, not sure if it has valve covers or oil pan--think this came out of 84 Riviera

Missed two parts from the '83 Riv:

* set of good working 4x6 and 4x10 factory speakers
* set of three Riviera emblems--looks like front fenders and rear trunk

Do you have the transmission/differential?, looking for the differential with 3.36 ratio, also a good driver side header.

I know of a Riviera T-Type trans and differential that is available if you need one TRIV. It's an '83, so I'm guessing it's the 3.36:1

Originally posted by Turbo Riviera
I know of a Riviera T-Type trans and differential that is available if you need one TRIV. It's an '83, so I'm guessing it's the 3.36:1

Thanks for reply, is trans in a car or out?at a yard or private? Actually I am just looking for diff, will probably get one from another source I've found, price is right, just always on lookout for another spare. I think the Riv above is not a turbo, not paying attention. Hoping to bump up the performance a bit this spring on my 85, 3.36 diff (from3.15) 87 intake (can do without changing accesories), 87ECM, electric fan,coil pack, and intercooler, just got to get to doing it! It looks like these cars are getting parted out at a fast rate, won't be many left, are you still keeping the 84?