83 Regal newbee

Mr. Upholsterer

Smoking the Buick
Want to put a turbro on this anchor of a stock motor...Have a 4 barrel manifold on it, and have the aluminiun housing that the carb mounts to and the turbo mounts on the side of it. I guess from an older GN and have an intercooler too for it.. Some people are telling me to forget about it because the engine is a stock regal and not worth the effort...I say what the hell, I have the junk to throw on it and lets see what happenes...What I like about this is the turbro is actually blowing under the carb instead of through it.. I have been reading that this method allows a lot more boost to happen.
So dudes am I all wet on this one or can I really get some power out of this sleeper before I blow it all apart ??

Please come and join us in the before black section and we can help you. The carb/turbo cars are unique but don't have as much poser as the SFI cars. I'm hopeing to change that some but it'll take some time for me to get there. If I'm lucky I'll be able to break the 12:90 time record for one. Welcome aboard.