83 Hurst Olds

86SS86LS

I have an 83 Hurst Olds for sale. This car is number 856 of 3001. It has 100K miles and a clear title. This car has an amateur paint job by a past owner. It does have new decals and looks good going down the road. The interior shows signs of wear and can be considered in average condition. Needs Headliner. All of the parts that make it a Hurst are present;Lightning Rod Shifters, Rear Spoiler, Hood Scoop, Dash Badge, Header Panel Badge, 3.73 rear. It is missing the front spoiler under the bumper. $4200 OBO

http://s1144.photobucket.com/albums/o490/mr5994/

Nice! Any rust anywhere? Wish it was close enough to drive down and drive it back home. GLWS. Bump.

Nice! Any rust anywhere? Wish it was close enough to drive down and drive it back home. GLWS. Bump.

There are a couple of very small spots of rust. The problem is that one of the prior owners did a hack paint job...paint on the door seals, window trim, paint over the door lock cylinders and a fair amount of bondo. I don't know how much rust was on the car before it was painted, but I know this guy wouldn't have addressed it correctly.

I want to be upfront and honest with any potential buyer, I'm not trying to pass this off as a $10K car because its far from that.