83-85 hydroboost MC and SS Brake lines

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
selling a perfect working very nice used stock master cylinder for the 83-85 1/2 buick hydroboost. The cap is powdercoated black. the 2 cap springs are powdercoated grey. It has the correct OEM factory sticker on it.
The 2 MC brake lines are oem reproduction like the originals except they are stainless. they are perfect condition and very very clean.
$55 plus shipping.

IMG_2809.JPG

I'll take this. For shipping my zip is Chicago, IL 60652.....let me know total cost. I have a verified PAYPAL account....Send me your email address for payment. Mine is ttarps@aol.com Thanks, Joe

staaged, I brought this into work today so I could weigh it and get a accurate shipping price.
Everytime I estimate shipping I end up losing my butt.
give me a couple hours.

turbotjt, 87chriss was next in line via pm.
I have another exact set of this (mc and ss lines) I'm going to also go ahead and sell. If 87chriss is no longer interested, your next.

here is a pic of the other mc and the 2 lines. I brought them with me to work today so I can get them boxed and weighed.
I will hold them to the same description as the ones in my first post.

IMG_2896.jpg

87chriss and staged,
lets just make it$17 flat shipping.
I'm getting pretty busy this morning.
if its more, I'll just eat it, if its less, I doubt youll mind to much with the deal your getting anyway, lol.
I'll pm you guys paypal addy

87chriss and staged,
lets just make it$17 flat shipping.
I'm getting pretty busy this morning.
if its more, I'll just eat it, if its less, I doubt youll mind to much with the deal your getting anyway, lol.
I'll pm you guys paypal addy
tb3, The $17 shipping is satisfactory for me. Please send me your email address (mine is in the initial post) and I will immediately submit a total PAYPAL payment of $72 for you. THANKS.

staged, I got payment. thank you! I will ship via UPS tommorow (mon) morning.

I sold these a little too cheap I guess. I'm getting bombarded, lol!
I converted my 87 gn to hydroboost a few years ago. I ordered a set of ss mc lines from classictube.com for a 84 gn. They sent me a set for a 87 gn. The hydroboost lines are a differant shape than the powermaster and the front and rear are switched.
I called and informed them of the differance. They didn't know so I sent my original 84 hydroboost mc lines to them since they where perfect and they could copy.
They did a absolute perfect job cloning them, right down to adding the extra winding coil. I had them make me three sets in stainless.
I'm now converting both my 87 and 84 to a differant hydroboost gm master cyl that uses the 86/87 power master mc lines.
Thats why I sold these two sets.
I have one set left not for sale with a 84 mc to return my 84 back to oem if I or next owner decided to.

You can contact classic tube and ask them if they still have a master set to make them for you if they will still make hydroboost lines. ask for steve, I think? cant remember, he's also a gn owner.
very very nice guy!!!

I had those factory mc labels made up a few years ago by someone who no longer does them.
I sent him my original sticker and he reproduced it exactly.
I don't know that they have ever been reproduced and sold.
I think I've got 2 or 3 extras left if anybodys interested.
I'll have to double check.