8200 original mile TTA Value question

not sure on the converter, fyi I put 3.42 gears in my tta and its great! I have a 9-11 tcs 2800 stall converter, and it seems to work well with the 3.42 gears.

The Buick 10 bolt would have been great in the tta

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That would have been a great question to Scott and Co at the reunion about the rear ends, maybe Jan can get an answer from him about that?? When I redid the rear in my '95 I went with 3.42s from 3.27s...not really much of a jump, most go to 3.73s but I didn't want to sacrifice highway mileage/rpms, and I was surprised how much off the line difference it made.

Does a taller gear create more load or exhaust energy, then making more boost faster? and viseversa?

Just curious if the gear change differs the spool time of the turbo.

I'm looking to move it soon, I'm thinking $23k or so and the first serious cash offer get's it. I think thats fair, do you guy's?

It's funny how a TTA,1,550 made,with a window sticker of(mine was $35,000) ,low mile cars have a hard time getting mid $20's,yet a 87 GN,20,197 made with the low miles will get way over their window stickers ???
To me,the TTA's have more historical significance than the GN's,and I like GN's more,but just saying they served a purpose,being a Pace car.IMO,they should be getting at least the window stickers,provided they are clean,original,low mile cars.

If that belong to me, I would use it for my coffin when the day comes. If I could not get 25k. That 8800 mile car is rare.

There have been a few low mile TTA'a floating around in recent months. Asking prices are in the upper $20's, but with a quick phone call the prices usually come down to low $20's. There is a 3K mile car that I know of for $24K. I know that there was a 1K mile car for sale on here (I believe it was the old ATR test car) and I think that car only got around $21K and it was mint. I would place the value between $19K - $22K. Good luck with your sale. Where are you located?