8200 original mile TTA Value question

tta1265

I have a 89' TTA with 8200 miles, clean 1 owner and looking to possibly sell, I have all documentation and black box with unused stickers, the last TTA I owned had 50k and it was back in 02-03 so I'm sure the market has swayed.

Any insight on a value would be great, thank you.

Just curious, why did you have to open the diff up?

I started driving the car at 6800 miles, when a vehicle sits for 14 years gaskets tend to get dry and leak once driven as the trans gasket, valve cover gaskets, rear diff gasket were leaking and like most I would rather not have oil leaking on my garage floor or coating the underside of a nice vehicle, plus I operate a repair facility. I had not had one of these rear ends open before and thought it was rather neat to see they coated the inside of it. If anyone questions the cleanliness of this vehicle they can contact Nick from Arizona GN.

No surprises here, car's as clean as a new car, Still smells new. Are you interested?

I would go to turbotransam.com and ask. Those people are the purist for these cars. As you can see...I am not. They can give a fairly accurate market value as they follow these cars everywhere. I sold a couple on those forums.

I would say $20K. I sold a 12K mile one for 19K in early 2008 right before they really dropped. I got lucky selling it too. The one guy that asked about it bought it. I think 2007 was the peak. But if you are not in a hurry start off high then come down if you have to.

I sold TTA1265 back in 03 for $13k with around 50k on the clock. I would assume the lower mileage would help stack the numbers up there but it's only worth as much as someone will pay.

A 50K mile car sell for around $13K today. I watched a bunch of TTAs on Ebay this year. But it is a super low mile car. Just need to find the right person . :D

I would think low 20's for the car, in today's market. :cool:

Any owner documentation would be a plus for a low mile 20th car.

I recently sold a 16k mile car for $24k but had it for sale for more than 6 months, just depends on how fast you want to sell it. I'd say a fair starting price would be in the 26-30k range then go down from there if you desire.

Mine's just as clean and yes I have been watching it. If anyone knows someone in the market feel free to send them my direction. I'm thinking low 20's.

Mine's just as clean and yes I have been watching it. If anyone knows someone in the market feel free to send them my direction. I'm thinking low 20's.
You should easily be able to get that. It looks clean. Do you know what happened to the fender emblems? I know they were shipped to dealers without the emblems and installed later on. Maybe they just never made it on the car?

Curious, does first owner make any difference in value? I saw that it may make some diff on various aucions on barret and other auctions.

Multiple owners seems to lower value. Not sure why. I could care less as long as it is in good condition and appears well taken care of.