82 El Camino with 87 GN heart

grand camino

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/3968126386.html
computer illiterate. check out photos on CL or just ask and I will take pics of whatever you need to see on it.
1982 Chevy El Camino with 1987 Buick Grand National Drive train. Jasper stage two rebuild on the 3.8L V6 turbo engine. Custom turbo heat shield. Rebuilt 200R4 trans with shift kit. Art Carr intercooler. Alcohol injection system. GN 10 bolt 3.73 posi with summit racing cover. Ray Francis wiring kit. Headers with dual exhaust. All work was completed spring of 2012. 4 wheel disc brake conversion. Aluminum radiator with electric fans. REV mag wheels 15”. Interior is from 87 monte carlo, dash has all gauges with pillar pod for fuel pressure and boost gauge. B&M floor shifter. A/C. all accessories work except cruise control and w/w fluid pump. Air shocks in the back KYB up front poly bushings on swa bars. Paint is a 10 footer, has some runs. I have a bootbox full of receipts for this vehicle. Fully modded and done right. This car is quick and a sleeper. There is a story behind the build. Contact me if you are interested. Asking $8000. Virginia Beach, VA area. Could possibly deliver within reason. send me any questions at 65mike442@gmail.com. I will monitor that more.
PC022169.JPG

Attachments

• PC022176.JPG
    PC022176.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 133