82 Buick Regal in MO

BigJayDee

PaintedwithPowder.com
1982 Buick Regal, Burnt Orange with Black trim and T-Type interior and B&M shifter. It has full roll cage, 15 gallon fuel cell with Barry Grant fuel pump. New Power window motors. New door and window seal kit just installed. Brand new windshield. Black Chrome Ram Air Box with Cowl Induction also.

Mosier 9 inch Ford rearend with Mosier 31 spline axles 456 gears with a Strange spool and disc brakes (front and rear). New 3-way adjustable shocks on the front and rear.

The motor is SBC 350 bored to 360 (approx HP 475-500), 680 lift cam with 1.6 rockers, Holley 750 Carb, 292 Angle plug heads and Hooker headers,3inch Flowmaster Exhaust all the way out the back, ARP bolts, electric water pump and electric fan, MSD ignition and Mallory Dist. Motor only has approximately 30 minutes on refresh. Has been driven off trailor and into the garage, the rest is brake in and tuning.The tranny is a turbo 350 with a shift kit and 5500 stall on the (on tranny brake)and all braided hoses throughout the vehicle (no steel or rubber).

The paint job is brand new. Brand new centerline wheels 15x8 on rear and 3.5 on front with brand new Mickey Thompson tires all around (only been driven on street to put on trailer). 4 inch Fiberglass hood, and Autometer Gauges and Speedometer. Headlights, Taillights, turnsignals all work, no heater or radio.

I am sure that I have missed something here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

This will make someone a very nice fast and fun street car!

Price is $15,000.00 or Best Reasonble Offer. I would also possibly sell as a roller for the right price. Please no tire kickers or picture collectors.

I will trade for a nice 1957 Chevy.

I can e-mail more pictures just need your e-mail address.

Attachments

• IMG_1133.jpg
    IMG_1133.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0423.JPG
    IMG_0423.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1134.jpg
    IMG_1134.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 72