81 Regal Limited- Classic Tagged in PA

81LimitedT

Hi,
My wife and I have decided to offer our 'baby', the car I've owned since 1988.
It's an 81 Regal Limited Coupe that has been upgraded over the years and enjoyed/ driven as primarily a classic/cruiser over the last decade.
I have been in the process of making a period correct version of a LIMITED/SPORT COUPE combination out of it and will include nearly all of the extra & original parts I've collected in 22 years with this car. Realistically I don't have enough time to enjoy it now, and don't forsee that changing in the near future. We've loved her and enjoyed her and hate to see her not be used much.
ALSO included is the 1980 Monte Carlo sourced 3.8l 4bbl TURBO motor and accessories to finish the transformation. Car is PA Classic Titled & tagged since 2004. Runs & Drives fine. Not a project-status car. Offered in AS-IS Condition, no wannanty;) !! $ 4,250.
Please goto the following link for more specific info and pictures:
For Sale: 1981 Regal Limited Cpe. PA Classic Vehicle
Thanks for looking.
Mike
mikeh92psu at gmail dot com

Attachments

• 81 Limited 'SC-Tribute'.jpg
    81 Limited 'SC-Tribute'.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 635
Hi,
My wife and I have decided to offer our 'baby', the car I've owned since 1988.
It's an 81 Regal Limited Coupe that has been upgraded over the years and enjoyed/ driven as primarily a classic/cruiser over the last decade.
I have been in the process of making a period correct version of a LIMITED/SPORT COUPE combination out of it and will include nearly all of the extra & original parts I've collected in 22 years with this car. Realistically I don't have enough time to enjoy it now, and don't forsee that changing in the near future. We've loved her and enjoyed her and hate to see her not be used much.
ALSO included is the 1980 Monte Carlo sourced 3.8l 4bbl TURBO motor and accessories to finish the transformation. Car is PA Classic Titled & tagged since 2004. Runs & Drives fine. Not a project-status car. Offered in AS-IS Condition, no wannanty;) !! $ 4,250.
Please goto the following link for more specific info and pictures:
For Sale: 1981 Regal Limited Cpe. PA Classic Vehicle
Thanks for looking.
Mike
mikeh92psu at gmail dot com

oooooooooooooooooo:biggrin:

81 Regal Limited Sport Coupe Turbo Tribute

Reasonable Offers being considered.

Runs & Drives great, cruiser ready for Labor Day weekend

Reminder, it isn't a project- status condition car.....

It Needs someone to enjoy it more....

Must Sell

NADA value- Average Cond. $4,726.00

Thanks,
Mike

Newly Inspected & new link

Hi,
Please see the link below for more info:
Must sell as it's been a expensive summer for the family :frown:

Corrected Link as old one died:

PA Classic 81 Buick Regal Limited / Sport Coupe Turbo Just PA Inspected MAKE OFFER: Reasonable Offers Considered * see bottom of page

MAKE OFFER: Reasonable Offers Considered:
81 Regal Limited / Turbo Sport Coupe Tribute PA Classic Vehicle

Super sharp, nice & clean, ready to drive & enjoy!

Thanks,
Mike

Was just PA inspected 9/24/10
Good Thru 9/30/11 in Pennsylvania!

I also corrected the Link as old one died:

PA Classic 81 Buick Regal Limited / Sport Coupe Turbo Just PA Inspected MAKE OFFER: Reasonable Offers Considered * see bottom of page

Hi there,
Yep, it's still available and I need to pay a large property tax bill & I am short-
She has to go, so MAKE OFFER now!
Books out at $4,726......

Ready to go
Please help a family out.
-Thanks,
Mike