81 Regal Limited - Classic F/S

81LimitedT

Hi guys,
Wanted to post here to let you know we've put our '81 Limited up for sale in the classifieds. Link to listing here:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/325917-81-regal-limited-classic-tagged-pa.html#post2564566

Thought the Before Black crowd might be most interested in this car and appreciate it most.
Thanks to all of you for the feedback, help & advice with her over the years too!
Thanks,
Mike

Saw it on the baby ship Mike. Not bad looking but I'm a little far away to get her. Bump for you though.

Thanks for the bump!
I've really appreciated your posts on the 82 & 83 you're working on. Tried panel replacement on my Dad's truck doors in college- not ready to tackle all that yet based on my results way back then- nice to see your quarters coming out so well.
Almost was able to get a FREE 82 GN hulk out of Pittsburgh in 2001, but had no garage or time to do anything with it. Still always have liked the look of the 82 GN & the 81 Pace cars. Guess I got hooked when I was in school and saw a Hot Rod article on the Banks Twin Turbo 82 Regal. (Silver/ Maroon kinda like my 81 now) Thought about a 500 caddy powered GN back back in 2001.
Anyway.....rambling......
I must be up too late!

Thanks for the bump!
I've really appreciated your posts on the 82 & 83 you're working on. Tried panel replacement on my Dad's truck doors in college- not ready to tackle all that yet based on my results way back then- nice to see your quarters coming out so well.
Almost was able to get a FREE 82 GN hulk out of Pittsburgh in 2001, but had no garage or time to do anything with it. Still always have liked the look of the 82 GN & the 81 Pace cars. Guess I got hooked when I was in school and saw a Hot Rod article on the Banks Twin Turbo 82 Regal. (Silver/ Maroon kinda like my 81 now) Thought about a 500 caddy powered GN back back in 2001.
Anyway.....rambling......
I must be up too late!

LOL Thanks Mike. If you were down here I'd tell you where there's a stock fuel injected Caddy is right now just waiting for a new owner. I'd love to play with it myself but I have more than enough projects right now. Here's another bump for ya.:smile:

Thanks again for the bump!
Seems to be getting a-lot of looks online......
still looking for the 1 though.

Sharp car. And according to the link, a complete motor to go with it? Brings back memories... There's something about a pre-SFI turbo that just grabs my heart strings, dunno what it is, maybe nostalgia?

If I wasn't in hock from my '84 I'd jump.

Bump!!

Sharp car. And according to the link, a complete motor to go with it? Brings back memories... There's something about a pre-SFI turbo that just grabs my heart strings, dunno what it is, maybe nostalgia?

If I wasn't in hock from my '84 I'd jump.

Bump!!

So, what could I do to entice you to jump?!?

Thanks again for the bump!

The website I made is getting LOTS of hits, but not much closer to a sale.
It runs & drives great- easily ready to travel to a new home.

I'm wondering if folks aren't interested in the car + collected parts + Turbo motor.... Maybe it's just no-one close enough to consider getting it, or afraid to ship it back home? Could it be the price?
Get much lower and the completeness/ quality of cars seems to be much different, at least in the Northeast.

Maybe I need to try just selling it as a T-Type/Sport Coupe look-alike then offer the rest to you guys!

I think its a beautiful car, but the sad truth is people hear V6 and jump to saying its "slow"... If you tossed a slow V8 in it, it would sell in a second, cause now its considered "fast" to them... don`t do that tho:biggrin:

NEW Link & Just Inspected- Good (in PA) 'till 9/2011!!!!

NEW LINK: http://web.me.com/jvmc942/http:__www.classic81regallimited.com/FOR_SALE:_81_Buick_Regal_.html

Just was re-inspected YESTERDAY, so it's good in PA for the next year!!!

Offers?

Hi guys,
Wanted to post here to let you know we've put our '81 Limited up for sale in the classifieds. Link to listing here:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/325917-81-regal-limited-classic-tagged-pa.html#post2564566

Thought the Before Black crowd might be most interested in this car and appreciate it most.
Thanks to all of you for the feedback, help & advice with her over the years too!
Thanks,
Mike

Price DROP- MUST SELL

Hey Guys!
AJ- you sure you don't want it out in NM?

Seriously, 1100+ hits since July on the website.....Istill have to sell it- Our German Shepherd has burned through over $2K at the vet since June, and I have a tax bill I've gotta pay.

Serious offers considered,
First one w/ $4K gets everything I have for it: spare parts, original parts, and the 80 Monte Turbo motor stuff as well!!

It must go, anyone interested?

It's been driving lately, to the Goodguys show, around to the ice-cream shop w/ the little guy, etc. and I Hate to sell it, but don't see any other way to make it happen.

My loss will be someone's gain!-
Thanks,
Mike
Link again:

BG is coming up this week Mike. Do you have the time to take it there? It should sell better around a bunch of Buick nuts after all.

BG option:

BG is coming up this week Mike. Do you have the time to take it there? It should sell better around a bunch of Buick nuts after all.

Wish I could- I have a conference for work on Sat. & promised my retired father I'd install 2 10'x10' garage doors in his old business property upstate Sunday (he can't do it from South Carolina where he retired.)

If I hadn't been away with the in-laws last weekend, I would have driven it the hour to Dennis Kirban's open house or even to Cecil County Dragway too!

81 Regal Limited still available- MUST SELL

Well Guys,
It's still available...
Property Tax bill is due and I'm short-
Shepherd is in for over $2700 in vet bills since June.
Car must go, and 1500+ hits on the website tell me there is interest.
Book value is $4,726.

SO....
Please make me an offer as to what you think it's worth, and how much you'd want to go with it in terms of extras that I've collected.

First one with $3,250 .........
-Mike