78 Grand Lemans 2dr. and 79 Lemans 2dr.

Brad Zeidler

78 - loaded, AC,cruise, buckets, full guage pkg.(spun alum face w/ black lettering), console. 327 Chevw/Holley projection, 2004-R, 8.5 GN rear w/3.73 posi, Triple carmine red(red int. and red landau top) 17x9 02 WS6 TA wheels. 6,500 obo See trader online.com and search for 78-79 Pont. Lemans to see a pic. If you want more pics let me know | 79 Lemans: 350 Buick V8(had the buick V6 to start with) Light metallic blue/ white top/ medium blue int. Still needs a couple of things but very nice(not a bondo mobile) 3,500 obo. Call me anytime 612-708-8015 Brad Zeidler

Also willing to trade for paintwork

If you're in the MN,WI,Dakota,IA area I might consider some trade for paint and bodywork on my 78 lesabre Turbo coupe and 83 Shelby Charger. The lesabre is basically ready for color(silver), the wife doesn't want me doing it in our garage(to be honest I agree). The Charger I purchased from MO, pretty decent but does need a little attention behind rear tires, not rusted through yet but that means it will probably need a small amount of patchwork.