$75 bird-dog check to anyone that finds me a sportbike!!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I have been looking all over for a CBR or Triumph years from 97-2003. I am open to other makes, but prefer these two. I have $4500 to spend. If you contact me with info on a bike and the deal goes through, I will paypal you $75 that night! Only exception is Ebay. I look there everynight. Everything else is fair game.

Email is bojevans@hotmail.com or PM me.

If I left some info out lemme know. I am tired.

Where are you located and where are you willing to travel? Also, which particular models/ displacement are you considering. Color important or not?

I live 2hrs Wst of chicago in the quad cities. I am willing to travel anywhere in the midwest. If I can get a good enough deal I will go through the shipping process.

I am looking at CBR 600-1000 including 929's and 954's ect. Triumph daytona 595 which is a 955 and 955i . My brother has a 955i he bought cheap and I love it.

Color isnt an issue although I do like yellow/black with polished frame. Also, I have been looking at all private listings.....

Just to give an idea of what I have let slip through the fingers:

98 900RR
15k miles
mint cond.
$2500

97 daytona 955i
22k miles
mint cond.
$3000

03 600RR
8k mils
nice cond.(scratches)
$3800

Thanks

Thanks for the clarification, I'd suggest craigslist as I've seen some potential deals there. I ride an '04 Kawasaki ZRX 1200R and also restore Kawasaki H2 750cc 2 stroke triples (own two '72 H2's). Will keep an eye out for you.

it belongs to an employee,i haven't seen it.he's a strait up guy.i told him he needed pics,hopefully i can post some for you this afternoon.

I've got a 2005 Yamaha FZ6 (R6 motor on a semi-naked bike). It has about 1950 miles on it, under seat exhaust, and it's black and silver. I don't have time to ride it and have owned it since new. I am looking to get around $4500 for it. Send me an e-mail and I can get you some pics this weekend.
-Jesse

First bike is bought. 01 Ducati 748

Jesse, I like that bike...I sat on one in a dealership this weekend and loved the feel. I bought this other uncomfortable bike because I am younger and can take a little more abuse now.;) However, I will get my wife on one and see what she thinks. I feel more comfortable having her in a more upright position. Will let you know.

Thanks guys!

If you look at the pictures a little closer you can see that I had an aftermarket straight bar put on the bike. It's a nice medium between the more upright feel of the stock FZ and the more aggressive R6. I didn't like sitting so far up, so it was a great compromise. Let me know and you've got my number if you have any questions.
-Jesse

Resend those pics with your number. I have been though a TON of bikes lately. I lost them or deleted them...Sorry!