72 lb/hr injectors, Champion billet alt bracket

KendallF

Blah blah blah
6 new and unused 72 lb/hr injectors, flow matched by Chuck Leeper of Cody Motorsports with flow #s scribed on them. They have been installed in an intake but never fired or had fuel through them.
$250 shipped for quick sale.

Champion billet alternator bracket. This is the version for alternator only, no P/S or A/C. This has been milled aproximately .090" (if I recall correctly) to line up the accessories on an on-center block. You can easily use it on a stock block with some washers or shim stock to space it back out. Picture of it on a stock block here.
$150 shipped.

I'll be in Orlando the next couple of days; you can email me at fredericksk AT comcast.net.

I'll take the bracket Kendall.

I don't know why you just don't send me all your Buick parts at once since I seem to be slowly buying them over the years. :biggrin:

Yes, I take Paypal; I would like it if you'd add 3% since I'll get charged a fee for the transaction. Email address in my original post. I'm headed out to Orlando so I may not be able to check this thread until Wednesday, OK?

alternator bracket is sold to Chris Cairns, who is eventually going to buy all of my Buick parts by the time I'm 75 and he's 135.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Kendall, you'd better be at BG on Tuesday or Wednesday this year as I've made an appointment for you. First I'll kick Len's butt just to warm up, then you're next. We oldun's is meanun's.

Chris, I'll bring you a hot toddy of Geritol so you can recover afterwards. :)

Oh yeah.. injectors and bracket are sold.