'72 gs455

forzav12

1972 Buick GS455. Three owner(first two were same family) Gran Sport. About 55k original miles, green on green,one repaint, original interior, auto, bench seat, AC.
Original American Racing Torq Thrusts(15x8 and 15x7) with new BFGs. Boxed control arms with air bags. The original 455 was removed at 40K(complete, running and included with sale) and a second 455 built and installed. Engine is healthy has a nice lope and runs nice and cool.
The GS is a great cruise night car, has nice driver quality paint in the original color, comes with original wheels, build sheet, engine build specs, no damage or rust. I don't need to sell, just selling off a few of the cars in the collection.
18k.

I think you have it priced right in today's market. I sold a '70 GS455 this past summer in similar condition as yours for $17,500. You may want to advertise it over at V8 Buick.com and also racingjunk which are both free. I think I had as many hits on those sites as the ad I bought through auto trader. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I do think you may want to do a general basic clean up on the engine compartment. Sometimes a clean car in pics may get that call and catch that eye of that prospective buyer over one that isn't as tidy. I do wish you good luck on your sale. It took me 4 months to move mine but I was patient.

I think you have it priced right in today's market. I sold a '70 GS455 this past summer in similar condition as yours for $17,500. You may want to advertise it over at V8 Buick.com and also racingjunk which are both free. I think I had as many hits on those sites as the ad I bought through auto trader. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I do think you may want to do a general basic clean up on the engine compartment. Sometimes a clean car in pics may get that call and catch that eye of that prospective buyer over one that isn't as tidy. I do wish you good luck on your sale. It took me 4 months to move mine but I was patient.

Thanks, and no offense taken. Engine bay is dusty more than anything else. The car sits in my hanger with the other cars. Just trying to reduce the fleet a bit. No hurry to sell and I'll check out the sites you mentioned.

Forza I didn't realize you were on this forum too. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm probably lurking on a dozen or so car forums-more active on some than others.

A bump with additional details. Engine in car is a .030 455, pro built, balanced, 430 closed chamber heads with some porting, Comp Cams valvetrain, TA timing cover, Mellings HV pump, ARP bolts, Cloyes True Roller, Performer intake(painted stock red), HEI, full 3" mandrel exhaust to the N25 through the bumper exhaust tips, Trans Go shift kit in the TH400 with cooler. Edlebrock No-Hop bars with Air Lift Bags. Electric In-tank pump w/return system. Also included are all factory manuals, original owners manual, warranty stuff, build sheet, etc,
The matching numbers 455 included, is complete carb to exhaust and is very low miles. The built engine only has about 8K on it and is fantastically reliable.
No rust and plenty of underside pics, etc available. Thanks.