700 JW Bell

SR7 Performance

I'm a distributor for JW,and have one of the first bells made they are asking me to check to see what mods need to be done,I build alot of 700's,4L60e's,took me along time to convince them to do the bell, and now it will be onto the 2004R,so don't throw your broken cases away!!

the ribs on the 2004r front pump will make that almost impossible.ive received the 700 one already.nice piece but havent mounted it yet.

the ribs on the 2004r front pump will make that almost impossible.ive received the 700 one already.nice piece but havent mounted it yet.

You need to start CNC'ing a pump cover Chris :)
Make it use a gerotor or gear setup too and get rid of the vanes/rings, etc.

Then when you are done with that make a TH400 case like the Glide stuff. :)

700 Bell

Hi CK

For the rest of these guys,there are differences in 700 cases in the molds ( about 4 ),so they vary,and if the pump has been machined on either side and sits down little further,the clearances will change,from the specs given to adapt the bell,they have only sent 2 out at this time,chris obviously has the other one,I've got 4 cases,and 4 pumps,some stock and some cut,have to cut the lip down around the pump ,to see what changes need to be made, Tim ( JW ) made the comment of a seperate step being made( seperate piece ) but I don't think you would even agree with that ( Chris),I like a one piece deal,and eliminates human error, I was modifiying the other bells years ago with a stato seal to keep them from leaking,that is how I met John,Tracy (JW),now they use the 700 pump o-ring on all bells.
Chris if you would ,give me a call this week 775-267-2692,tues on.

i've learned one thing thing in this trade,nothing is impossible,and when you hear can't or won't,it amazes me how many of us keep pushing all envelopes,especially on the overdrive circut,when all of us back in day were told thay could not handle more than 400 HP,now look at the realm of reality

good idea jake,however today i am CNC ing jumbo scallops wrapped in bacon,broiled calamari and jumbo shrimps.dipped in atf of course.:biggrin:

I did an all nighter to finish a GN trans using all your billet parts.
I'm relaxing now. You just made me hungry. :biggrin: